15.04.2019 - 17:15 Uhr

Gateway Real Estate AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Gateway Real Estate AG, DE000A0JJTG7

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Name: Gateway Real Estate AG Street: THE SQUAIRE - Zugang N°13 Postal code: 60549 City: Frankfurt/MainGermany Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 529900419S8ZX9H95G64 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:First admission of the shares to trading on an organised market 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Natural person (first name, surname): Norbert KettererDate of birth: 08 Dec 1965 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.SN Beteiligungen AG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 10 Apr 2019 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) Total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) Total number of voting rights pursuant to Sec. 41 WpHG New 62.36 % 11.13 % 73.49 % 169785491 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Details on total positions a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG) ISIN Absolute In %   Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) Direct (Sec. 33 WpHG) Indirect (Sec. 34 WpHG) DE000A0JJTG7 105879536 % 62.36 % Total 105879536 62.36 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Securities lending in connection with an advance placement 16.04.2019 Physical 16895939 9.95 % Securities lending in connection with a greenshoe option 17.05.2019 Both 2000000 1.18 %       Total 18895939 11.13 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled nor does it control any other undertaking(s) that directly or indirectly hold(s) an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least 5% or more) Total of both (if at least 5% or more) Norbert Ketterer % % % SN Beteiligungen AG 61.03 % 11.13 % 72.16 % Norbert Ketterer % % % Helvetic Private Investments AG % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG (only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG) Date of general meeting: Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:Proportion of voting rights Proportion of instruments Total of both % % % 10. Other explanatory remarks:  Date15 Apr 2019

15.04.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Gateway Real Estate AG THE SQUAIRE - Zugang N°13 60549 Frankfurt/Main

Germany Internet: www.gateway-re.de   End of News DGAP News Service

800263  15.04.2019